Allied Medical EMR Training Award
Allied Medical Training is pleased to offer educational awards for their Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) course to help enhance student education and future career opportunities.
- Have registered or plan to register for the Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) Program through Allied Medical Training* during the upcoming academic year (summer, fall or spring semesters)
- Be students majoring in Law Enforcement, Corrections and/or Criminal Justice
- Be in their junior or senior year during the upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum gpa of 3.0
- Demonstrate financial need
Students must commit to completing the EMR Program through Allied Medical Training and plan to serve in Minnesota upon completion of their academic studies. *Note: Registration for the EMR Program through Allied Medical Training is separate from enrollment at Minnesota State Mankato.
Up to ten (10) awards covering 50% – 90% of the tuition cost of the EMR Training Program will be offered. After registering for the EMR Training Program, recipients must submit proof of registration as follows to receive reimbursement.
Jodi Bruns, Sr. Director Advancement Services
126 Alumni & Foundation Center