Hope Nursing Research Scholarship
Applicants must be :
- Graduate nursing student in development, implementation, and/or presentation (publication or conference presentation) of their master’s or doctoral clinical inquiry/capstone project
- Enrolled in the clinical inquiry/capstone project component of the program
Recipients will need to submit a written report describing fund use to the School of Nursing Chairperson upon project completion.
- Up to $2,000
- College of Allied Health and Nursing, College of Allied Health and Nursing: School of Nursing
- Supplemental Questions
- In no more than 500 words, describe your plans to develop and implement your clinical inquiry/capstone project and/or share the project study through publication or a conference presentation.
- Upload your unofficial transcript