Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship
Scholarship will be awarded upon application review to active Phi Theta Kappa members who are admitted to Minnesota State University, Mankato. Students must meet the following criteria:
- be a member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society at a two-year college
- US citizen or permanent resident
- minimum transfer GPA of 3.5
- Up to $2,000
- New Student Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- College Attending
- Do you plan to earn an associate degree prior to enrolling at Minnesota State Mankato?
- Will you have completed the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) by the time you enroll at Minnesota State Mankato?
- Credits completed by time of enrollment
- If you have chosen an academic major, please list, or indicate that you are undecided.
- Describe your involvement in college and community activities
- Please write a brief essay describing your involvement with the Phi Theta Kappa organization.
- Show 2 more