Rose M. Hull Endowed Aging Studies Scholarship
Applicants must be:
- Undergraduate or graduate students presently working with elders OR who wish to take courses related to Aging Studies
- Students who plan to pursue a career caring for elderly
Keywords: aging; gerontology; elder; senior care; nursing
- Betty Chesley
- Up to $2,500
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Social Sciences: Aging Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your current and/or past work or volunteer experiences with older adults?
- What are your future career plans involving service to older adults? Why do you want to pursue this type of career?