Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Retention Grant
This retention grant is used to assist students from Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in covering remaining balances of $1000.00 or less in the current academic year. Funding is non-renewable and is considered a one-time opportunity. The following application and questions must be completed in order to determine eligibility. Priority is given to upper class students (60 credits or more) that have unmet financial need. International and Graduate students are not currently eligible for this funding.
- Instutional Diversity and LGBT Center
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your ethnicity?
- Statement of Need: Please explain your current financial situation and why you should be selected for the retention grant. Please be as detailed as possible. Answering questions like, "Why do I need this funding?" "What will the funding help me do?" "What other funding have I accessed?", will help give the reviewers a better idea of your story as a student. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Current Semester Student Bill
- How are you planning to pay the remaining balance of your current term bill?
- Next Term Enrollment
- Are you planning to enroll in classes for next semester?
- Which college are you planning to enroll in classes for next semester?
- Advisor or Staff Member who recommended this grant to you
- Show 1 more