Luhmann Family Global Focus Scholarship
- Be full-time undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be pursuing foreign language degree (preference given to those also pursuing COB International Business degree)
- Demonstrate involvement in student organizations/clubs, such as student senate, language clubs/societies, business clubs (fraternities and sororities not considered)
- Arts and Humanities, Arts and Humanities: World Languages and Cultures
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe in 500 words or less your plans and aspirations for future use of the language(s) you are studying.
- Please describe in 500 words or less how this scholarship will benefit you academically, personally and financially.
- Unofficial Transcript