Diversity and Inclusion Retention Grant
This retention grant is used to assist students from Diversity & Inclusion in covering remaining balances of $1000 or less in the current academic year. Funding is non-renewable and is considered a one-time opportunity. The following application and questions must be completed in order to determine eligibility.
- Instutional Diversity and LGBT Center
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your ethnicity?
- Statement of Need: Please explain your current financial situation and why you should be selected for the retention grant. Please be as detailed as possible. Answering questions like, "Why do I need this funding?" "What will the funding help me do?" "What other funding have I accessed?", will help give the reviewers a better idea of your story as a student. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Current Semester Student Bill
- How are you planning to pay the remaining balance of your current term MSU bill?
- Next Term Enrollment
- Are you planning to enroll in classes for next semester?
- Which college are you planning to enroll in classes for next semester?
- Advisor/Staff Member who Recommended this Grant to You
- Show 1 more