Global Promise Foundation Study Abroad Award
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student studying in the area of a Social Science within the College of Humanities and Social Sciences (CHSS)
- Have at least one semester remaining in her/his education in which to complete a study abroad experience
- Be admitted into a CHSS-sponsored study abroad program with CHSS faculty
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
The study abroad experience should take place during the academic year for which the scholarship is awarded.
Keywords: study abroad; travel
- Global Promise Foundation
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your study abroad program, location and date, along with your major, number of completed credits/class level, cumulative GPA and local address.
- Please upload a copy of your unoffical transcript.
- Please upload a 1-2 page narrative describing your leadership abilities and explaining your goals for pursuing a study abroad experience.
- Please upload a letter of recommendation from a current teacher or career counselor that addresses your academic achievements and abilities. The letter should include the recommender's name, title, and relationship to you.