CVS Health Foundation Family Nurse Practitioner Student Scholarship
- be Family Nurse Practitioner program students
- have worked with organizations that support underserved populations as a student, volunteer or in a professional capacity
- be full-time students or enrolled according to the program progression plan at the time the scholarship is disbursed
- be in good academic standing as defined by the University
Preference may be given to active military, veterans, diverse and/or bilingual students.
Keywords: nurse, nursing, FNP
- College of Allied Health and Nursing, College of Allied Health and Nursing: School of Nursing