International Student Emergency Assistance
The International Student Emergency Assistance provides direct payment up to $1,000 to an international student’s University account. Payment towards tuition/fees first, then direct deposit to your United States bank account.
- up to $1,000
- Anticipated Total
Anticipated total amount over the full term of this award.
- International Center, International Student & Scholar Services
- Supplemental Questions
- Which Kearney Center Advisor has been assisting you?
- Steps to Success Program
- Are you in the Steps to Success Program?
- If no, would you like more information on the Steps to Success Program?
- Home City & Country
- Your telephone number
- Anticipated Graduate Date?
- Current semester student bill amount?
- How are you planning to pay the remaining balance of your current student bill?
- How are you planning to pay the student health insurance by November 20, 2020?
- Have you applied for Severe Economic Hardship Employment Authorization?
- Please explain your current financial situation and why you should be selected for the ISEA. Please be as detailed as possible. Answering questions like, “why do I need this funding?” “What will the funding help me do?” “What other funding have I accessed?” will help give the reviewers a better idea of your story as a student. Please be as detailed as possible.
- Show 5 more