James R. Grimmer Study Abroad Scholarship - Automotive/Manufacturing Engineering
One award of up to $2000 may be given to a student interested in study abroad who meets the following criteria:
- be enrolled as a full time student while studying abroad;
- be in junior status;
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- be an AET or MET major;
- must write a (minimimum) 500-word essay describing their career goals and the international destination chosen, and why it was chosen.
Recipient must complete a follow up report after the study abroad experience.
Study abroad must be related to student’s major area of study. Recipient must sign a statement of acceptance if chosen for this award. The candidate will be chosen in conjunction with department faculty and the immediate family of James R. Grimmer.
- Up to $2000
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Supplemental Questions
- Write an essay describing the study abroad program you are planning to pursue, why you chose that program, and how it will help you in achieving your educational and career goals (minimum 500 words).