Given to selected transfer students for their first year on campus, this scholarship is based on academic achievement and is non-renewable. To be considered you must be attending a two-year community college, have a minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 3.0, complete an associate’s degree or the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum prior to fall semester and be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. Transfer students must upload one letter of academic recommendation.
- New Student Scholarships
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you have completed the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) by the time you enroll at Minnesota State Mankato?
- Will you earn an Associate Degree prior to enrolling at Minnesota State Mankato?
- Associate degree graduation date
- Credits completed by time of enrollment
- Which semester do you plan to transfer to Minnesota State Mankato?
- If you have chosen an academic major, please list (or indicate that you are undecided)
- Letter of Recommendation
- Show 3 more